Transport Systems for Industry and Ports
We value your trust and take the utmost care to protect your personal information from unauthorized access.
Name and contact details of the data controller
Responsible party: SEACOM TRAILER SYSTEMS GMBH, Mollenbachstrasse 14, D-71229 Leonberg, Germany, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49 7152 450820, Fax: +49 7152 4508210
Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of its use
When you visit our website www.seacom-trailer.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• date and time of access,
• name and URL of the retrieved file,
• website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• used browser and, if applicable, your computer’s operating system as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned above is processed by us for the following purposes:
• to ensure a smooth connection to the website,
• to ensure a comfortable use of our website,
• to evaluate the system security and stability
The legal basis for data processing is Article. 6, para. 1 sent. 1 lit. (f) of the GDPR (General Data Protection regulation). Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case, the collected data is used for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
• you explicitly have given your consent to this, according to Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 lit. (a) of GDPR
• the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 lit. (f) of DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 lit. (c) of GDPR is a legal obligation, as well as
• this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 lit. (b) of GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie, information is stored that results from the connection with the specific terminal being used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
The data processed by cookies is required for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 lit. (f) of GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a hint always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
Use of Google Maps
Rights of affected persons
You have the right
• to request information, in accordance with Art. 15 of GDPR, about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can demand information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed to, the planned storage period, the right for rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, significant information about those details;
• pursuant to Art. 16 of GDPR, to demand the immediate correction of incorrect personal data stored by us or completion thereof;
• in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
• in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful and we no longer need the data, but you reject its deletion because you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer of the data to another person responsible;
• pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 of GDPR, at any time to revoke your once granted consent to us. As a result, from the time of that revocation, we are not allowed to continue the data processing and
• according to Art. 77 of GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the controlling authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our headquarters.
If you would like to exercise your rights, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
Right of objection
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. (f) of GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this objection arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without you having to specify any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
While visiting our website, the commonly used SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method is used in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Up-to-dateness and change of this privacy notice
This privacy notice is currently valid and is valid as of May 2018.